Tool to Repair Outlook PST File
- Best utility to fix bad PST files and to recover all Outlook attributes like contacts, appointments, emails, calendars etc.
- Provides real time preview of the repaired files in Outlook styled browser view.
- Award winning tool that fixes damaged or corrupted PST files after several reasons.
- Helps to repair Outlook 2007 archive PST, Outlook 2000, Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2010 corrupt PST file.
- Equipped with more advanced features than Outlook Inbox Repair tool to automate fast and easy repair of corrupted PST files.
- Smartly repairs password protected and highly encrypted Outlook PST files with utmost ease.
Reviews and Testimonials
Lost your valuable mails due to PST file damage?
Microsoft Outlook is the most popularly used e-mail client around the world. It allows computer users to share information via internet. It includes personal information manager, to-do list, calendar and groupware functions. It’s mostly used in business enterprise to exchange information and develop their business.
Such e-mail clients are used in large business organization since it incorporates easy mailing system inside and outside the network. The most important thing concerned with emailing is that it should be reliable and continue its state of working constantly. Outlook uses PST files to store the information locally.
PST files store the Outlook data in binary format which is not human readable. When such PST files gets corrupt the Outlook e-mailing fails. It can cause a serious impact by halting the business for some finite period of time which results in huge loss. Hence these PST files have to be repaired before time with the help of a PST file repair software available in the market. When opting for a such PST file repair utility, you have to be sure that the tool you opt for will provide the best result. Such quality you can find in a tool called PST File Repair Software. It’s designed and meant to be used in cases of PST file damage. PST File Repair tool is well advanced tool that has an ability to repair PST file and recover all the mails from your Outlook.
Let’s discuss some cases which lead to damage of PST files:
- Oversize PST file: Every version of the Outlook has a defined size for PST files. When Outlook gets loaded with more mails, there can be possibility of getting oversized which leads to its damage. Such damage can cause the mails stored on the PST file to become inaccessible.
- PST file header corruption: PST files header stores the information of all the mails and attributes stored on your outlook. With this information, the operating system can access the mails stored in it. If the header gets damage due to many reasons, take for an example attack by an external threat then it leads to inaccessibility of mails.
- Improper recovery: Using unreliable recovery software to retrieve your lost PST file sometimes leads to incomplete recovery that can result in damage of your recovered PST files.
Salient features of PST file Repair tool:
- Safe and secure to be used on your system since it’s a read only tool that repair PST not responding error and save the fixed file in the new location.
- This PST file repair software is capable of repairing highly encrypted PST files.
- It can easily extract email messages deleted from your deleted items folder or from any other folder on Outlook.
- It’s developed with a find feature which can help you out in finding any PST file from your system in case if you are not aware of the PST file location.
- This PST file repair utility can fix PST errors that Inbox Repair Tool was not able to repair.
When PST file exceeds the limited size then Outlook program fails to respond & this lead to PST file corruption. You cannot acess important files at that time. But you can get back access to the PST file using PST file repair utility.
Steps to use PST File Repair tool:
Step 1: Download the PST file Repair tool from the site and install it on your system. Launch the software by manually clicking on it, welcome screen gets displayed.
Step 2: Click on “Select Outlook Profile” option then select your damaged PST file from the list of PST files displayed and click “Next” option. If you are not aware of the PST file location click on “Find PST File” option. To browse and select your damaged PST file click on “Open PST File” option.
Step 3: On the next screen browse and select your destination path were you want to save your repaired file and click on “Repair” option.
Step 4: The repair process is performed and provides you window with the list of recovered outlook attributes in outlook styled browser view.
Tips to prevent corruption of PST file:
- Before turning off your system make sure that your outlook is closed.
- Avoid making use of PST files in the network.
- Don’t store large number of mails in a single PST file this avoids PST oversize issues.
- Take backup of your PST files on a regular basis.